She was born in Turin on December 15, 1970. She graduated from the University of Turin (J.D. 1996). Admitted to the Italian Bar in 1999.
Languages: Italian and English.
Practice Areas: national and international contracts; franchise agreements; EU Law; commercial and corporate law; mergers and acquisitions.
She is the author of the following publications:
- “Il contratto di franchising – Orientamenti giurisprudenziali prima e dopo la legge 129 del 2004” (contribution), A. Frignani, Milan 2012;
- Chapter on “Alternative corporate re-engineering in Italy”, in Alternative corporate re-engineering”, Sweet & Maxwell, 2011;
- “Italian case law. A survey of the most recent Italian case law on franchising”, in IBA International Franchising Newsletter, April 2011, (in cooperation with A. Frignani);
- “Circolare Ministero Lavoro n. 5 dell’11 febbraio 2011: genuinità dell’appalto; obblighi di carattere retributivo connessi all’utilizzazione dell’istituto; regime di responsabilità solidale”, in Telexanie, n. 3, 2011, pag. 6;
- “Direttiva servizi: il decreto di recepimento (D. Lgs. 59/2010)”, in TelexAnie, n. 9, 2010, pag. 5 (in cooperation with E. Walzel);
- “Italy: can a franchise network be qualified as a Group of Companies?” in International Journal of Franchising Law, 2010, 8, pp. 25-28;
- “Revisione delle regole di concorrenza applicabili al settore della distribuzione” in TelexAnie, n. 10, 2009, pag. 3;
- “Termination of Master Franchise Agreements and the consequences among the parties” in International Journal of Franchising Law, 2008, 4, pp. 5-12 (in cooperation with A. Frignani).
She also contributes on a continuous basis with the magazine AZ franchising, in its legal column.