Intellectual property and information technology
The firm has gained considerable experience and expertise on all matters related to trademarks (including certification and collective trademarks), patents, trade secrets, know-how, designs and models, and other types of intellectual property rights, including internet and digital technologies.
The firm participates, through its lawyers, in the major national and international associations such as LES and AIPPI.
Specific areas of advice include:
- negotiation and drafting of license agreements;
- negotiation and drafting of joint ventures and transfer of technologies agreements;
- assistance in court actions on industrial and intellectual property rights;
- assistance in all matters relating to e-commerce;
- assistance in setting up Italian and European certification and collective trademarks as well as drafting regulations of use and other related documents;
- assistance in all granting stages (throughout all steps, including novelty research, deposit and registration), through the close cooperation with some of the most well-established consulting firms specializing in services related to intellectual property based in Turin.